ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS NEEDED. YANGZHOU. CHINA
An exciting opportunity live and work in the real China!
- WHERE? Wonderful Yangzhou – a very cultured city where the ancient Grand Canal meets the Yangtze River. Yangzhou has a rich history in the arts, literature, and commerce. It is famous in China for its wonderful cuisine and beautiful women.
- DOING WHAT? Teaching English to adorable little Chinese children, aged – 3 to 11. Class size – a maximum of 15 students
Yangzhou Giraffe English Centre is part of the Giraffe English Language School network, founded in 1986 in Taiwan, and now comprising 658 branches globally.
- Lesson preparation (according to the Giraffe curriculum)
- 20 hours FTF teaching plus other activities
- 40 hours in attendance and on duty at the Centre
- Mandatory: You must be a native speaker of English and have an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience working with younger children
- Desirable: TESOL qualification and teaching experience
- One year contract – renewable (conditions apply)
- Accommodation (your own apartment in lovely Yangzhou)
- Lunch provided at the Centre
- Professional development (training in the Giraffe System)
- RMB 10,000 per month (with the possibility of additional earnings)
- Economy class airfare to China (if required)
For further information contact: info@cultura
APPLICATIONS: Send you resume and certified copies of qualifications to info@cultura