Filipinos in China
Filipino nannies are popularly known for their professionalism, being hospitable and are in high demand in China because of their advance level English proficiency. Figures from the Philippines government in 2009 demonstrates that mainland China has turn into the top destination for Filipino housekeepers seeking work abroad as Chinese families are willing to accommodate them for better family benefits and for their familiarity with the English dialect . There are 140,000 Filipinos in Hong Kong There. Taking into account records from the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs, there were around 12,254 abroad Filipinos in mainland China. The greater part of them live in urban areas, for example, Beijing (2,492), Chongqing (164), Guangzhou (4,564), Shanghai (4,264) and Xiamen (7,707) .
The Filipino Nanny Program in China gives opportunity to those nannies to experience the way of life of Chinese families and help them to work and study in China. Candidates who have intermediate or advance English level with some childcare experience are preferred for this program. A nanny lives as an individual and treated as a family member.
The Goal of the Program
It is to enable Filipino candidates who want to experience the lifestyle of Chinese families and boost Chinese language proficiency to work and study in China. A Filipino nanny in China can live with the host family and enjoy the comfort of a family home while not worrying about accommodation expenses. This is a perfect money saving solution!
Filipino Nanny Benefits:
- Immersion into the daily life of a Chinese family
- Acquisition of the rich Chinese culture
- Improving Chinese language proficiency
- Orientation and guideline for living in a new country
- Airport pick-up
- You will be offered necessary time for recouping from travels, jet lag
- Non-stop help and service
- Paid work
- Earn around 5,000 to 6,000 RMB/Month
- Working schedule cannot exceed 40 hours per week
- No work more than 8 hours on any given day
- At least 1 day-off per week
- Entitled to receive two weeks of paid vacation during the first 12 months