Department： Teaching and Research
Position： English Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities：
- Focus on oral English teaching for adults. Be lively, passionate, friendly to students.
- Be well prepared for every class, including preparing the PPTs, worksheets or any materials are related to the class.
- Take active parts in all of the activities held by LINKS.
- Cooperate with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- English native speakers.
- Have rich English teaching experiences.
- TESOL or TEFL preferred.
Salary: after interview will confirm with culturalpair
Working Hours: 7 hours a day, two days off per week.
For futher information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications:Send you resume and certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com